Sat, Jun 11|
Heartland Forest Walk Ceremony at Oxbow Park
Explore your connection to the sacredness of life through group ceremony and walking in a 700+ year old forest along the Sandy River.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM PDT
Gresham, 3010 SE Oxbow Pkwy, Gresham, OR 97080, USA
About the event
Slow down and nurture your relationship to nature with a small group at Oxbow Park.
At this gathering we will:
- Learn about ceremonial walking as a way to connect with the scredness of life
- Explore being alone in nature
- Be in community with others humans to share and integrate our experiences together
Everyone is welcome, whether you have experinece with ceremony work in nature or not!
Registration fee is offered on a sliding scale, please choose the amount you would like to pay.
Items to bring with you:
- Water and snacks
- Camp chair and/or blanket to sit on
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunblock)
- Timepiece other than your phone (watch, etc)
Please reach out if you have questions about this event: email@example.com
Sliding Scale - $5
Sliding Scale - $20
Sliding Scale - $35